Wow, where to begin? Well, first off I set off from my house at about 11:50 to meet Luke and Morris at school. I got there first and after about 5 minutes Nicko and lil Connor arrived, I didn't expect them to come but whatever. Shortly after this, Luke turned up, quickly followed by Morris. We headed off into school. Once we got to science block we started warming up with calf raises, stair hops and some stretches. We did some stuff on the wall, 4DPk arrived after about 15mins in school. Morris headed for the roof as they turned the corner, him and Tom spent most of their time up there. Damon and I managed a kong to cat that I'd already done but only once, Damon had never done it before.
Luke dissappeared as me and the rest trained at Science block. We decided to go and see where he was, we took to the roof as it was easier than walking the whole way around. We got to the chase boxes which was where Luke was sitting, I'd left my jumper at Science so me and Luke went back for it, we stopped at Science for some more training. At this point we were doing some small scale dyno's, and a very wierd dyno to underbar which was sooo small, but we both managed it. We decided to go to the shop whilst Morris, Tom and Damon were all on the roof of the school. This obsession baffles me, why the roof? Anyway we headed to the shop.
At the shop we bought Ice Cream =D, we sat and ate it at the church. Then we headed off to my house as the rain battered, we read some stuff on the net, watched a few videos and discussed deep issues of parkour. As the rain calmed, we listened to some inspirational music to get us in the mood for more training, then yet again we headed back to school. We found ourselves at Science AGAIN, yet this time, it was serious training. First off we discussed how we could get up stairs more efficiently, I came up with the idea that if you step halfway up then do a kind of speed vault up the rest, you lose no speed or fluidity, both me and Luke liked it so we experimented a little further with it. Now we went on to 'How to get down the stairs at science', Luke came up with a neat, efficient way and so we practiced it, again and again. More stair hops came now, conditioning has become more of a need to me now. I did a set, then Luke did a set. I found a more challenging way of doing these too, for this you go across the stair set before you move down or up onto the next. After this we drilled kongs, speeds and most of the other fundamentals.
All in all the training was great, I learnt alot mentally aswell as some physical stuff. I cannot get my head around why 4D are as strong, as fast and as good as me already. They have had a years less training than me. Maybe its because I had to learn on my own, whereas 4D have been put through their paces by Kaedo for 9 months. I'm not sure they're at my mental level yet, and i'm also quite curious as to wether they take it seriously or not. Anyway, ill write again soon.
Bubble.
Sunday, 20 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's makes me wander too. they think they're taking it seriously, but in reality they aren't taking it in the serious way that me you nicko and james for example take it. It was great training after they left wasnt it :D Good to see ur blogging it up :P Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment